Terms and Conditions for Amazing Gems Rubies Diamonds Rolex Watches & Alexandrites Estate Auction Event
Conditions of Sale
We handle all the shipping and insurance, jewelry ships anywhere in the world by FEDEX, UPS, and US Priority Mail.
Every jewelry item is certified and accompanied by an independent Gemologist Report!.
The following, as amended by any posted notices or announcements during the sale, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the catalogue shall be offered for sale or sold by AuctionBarn Estates.
BY REGISTERING TO BID, YOU ARE OPTING IN TO OUR EMAIL MAILING LIST.
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults. ALL SALES ARE FINAL - We guarantee all items to be as described in the Lot description or the item can be returned within 30 days if it is "not as described" in the online listing. We generally require a written appraisal from a Gemologist specifying the differences.
2. All property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS and neither AuctionBarn Estates nor the consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to property or its value. All measurements are approximate.
3. Payment is expected immediately following the end of the auction, at the latest three days after the auction. If you cannot make the payment by that time, you must contact us to make other arrangements. The successful bidder is the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on AuctionBarn's part as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, AuctionBarn's sale record is conclusive.
4. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for items at the fall of the hammer.
5. There is a buyer's premium of 22% added to the Hammer price in this auction.
6. For all residents of California, 9.00% sales tax will be added to your invoice.
7. PAYMENT: We accept bank wire transfers, personal or company check, cashier's check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We also accept PayPal payments. For items purchased online, you will be emailed an invoice after the auction. This email provides a link that allows you to pay immediately and securely online. It is your responsibility to contact us at (818-481-3042) or email us at auctionBarn.firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to pay through our online check-out system within three days. If paying by check, money order, or cashier's check, AuctionBarn reserves the right to hold all purchases until the check has cleared to the satisfaction of AuctionBarn and its bank. If we are prevented by fire, theft, or any other reason whatsoever from delivering any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid, by the purchaser for such property.
6. IF THERE EVER IS A CASE OF A REFUND BEING ISSUED, YOU WILL BE CHARGED A 15% RESTOCKING FEE AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY SHIPPING FEES AND BUYER'S PREMIUMS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. PLEASE BID RESPONSIBLY AND ASK ALL QUESTIONS PRIOR TO PLACING A BID.
8. AuctionBarn reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before, during, or after the auction without liability.
9. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid at any time and as his sole discretion. The Auctioneer may from time to time advance the bidding to meet the Consignors reserve before passing or selling the lot.
10. A range of estimates is given on each lot with a low and a high estimate. Estimates should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual selling or resale price.
11. On the fall of the auctioneer's hammer, ownership of the offered lot will pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer, subject to fulfillment by such bidder, of all the conditions set forth herein, and such bidder thereupon a) assumes full risk and responsibility thereof, but not limited to, insurance, fire, theft, removal and storage or damage from any and all causes, and b) will pay the full purchase price thereof or such part as we may require. In addition to other remedies available to us by law, we reserve the right to impose a late charge of 1 1/2% per month of the total purchase price if payment is not made in accordance with the conditions set forth herein. REGARDING ANY PURCHASER WHO IS REPRESENTED BY A BIDDER: BIDDERS ARE PERSONALLY AND INDIVIDUALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OBLIGATIONS OF THE PURCHASER SET FORTH IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE. If any applicable conditions herein are not complied with by the purchaser, in addition to other remedies available to us and the Consigner by law, including, without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the total purchase price, we at our option may either, a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser, or b) resell the property at public auction without reserve, and the purchaser will be liable for any deficiency costs including handling charges, the expenses of both sales, our commissions on both sales at our regular rates, reasonable attorney's fees, incidental damages, and all other charges due hereunder. In the event that such a buyer pays a portion of the purchase price for any or all lots purchased, AuctionBarn shall apply the payment received to such lot or lots that AuctionBarn, in its sole discretion deems appropriate. In the case of default, purchaser shall be liable for legal fees and expenses. In addition, a defaulting purchaser will be deemed to have granted us a security interest in, and we may retain as collateral security for such purchaser's obligations to us, any property in our possession owned by such purchaser.
12. In the unlikely event we lose our internet connection, AuctionBarn reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel the remainder of the auction.
13. **Auctioneer has final discretion on sale of an item. His word is final.**
USA and Canada Shipping & Handling
Shipping Prices are for Shipping, Handling and Insurance:
Gemstones/Jewelry & Watches - $20-$95 (By FEDEX UPS or USPS INSURED)
Small items, Cards, Coins - $8 each item.
Unframed artwork and Small Prints and cells - $10, each additional small print in the same shipment $4.
Small Collectibles, Loose items - $16
Medium Collectibles, Toys, Handbags, Shoes, Vases, etc. - $20.
Large Collectibles, Porcelain, Wood, misc - $36
Small Framed Items (16"x12") - $26
Medium Framed Items (20"x30") - $38
Large Framed Items (30"x48") - $75
Oversized Framed Items - $120 minimum.
Items too large for US MAIL or UPS will be shipped by Truck Freight. Buyer is responsible for arranging packing and shipping of items too large for UPS.
For this auction we may (at our discretion) combine multiple purchases to reduce shipping charges, all lots will have a separate handling charge.
Will Call of items is not allowed. Coming to our offices to view items is not allowed at this time - Should expedited shipping be requested, additional fees will apply. - We reserve the right to adjust shipping charges. - Substantial Additional fees apply when shipping Internationally. - All items are shipped insured. Please be sure that you understand our shipping policies prior to bidding. If you are unclear, please contact us at email@example.com for clarification. If you are still unsure, please enjoy the auction however, please do not bid.
IMPORTANT Notices & Disclaimers - Please Read
Regarding Appraised Jewelry and Loose Stones - AuctionBarn sends them out to a third party for Retail Replacement Value Appraisals, which are the most common. These types of evaluations are written for insurance needs. This would be the cost to replace the jewelry with an item of equal quality and kind, considered to be the current market price or the replacement value. This type of appraisal is done to protect you in the event of damage or loss of a valuable item. Our appraisals are conducted by independent 3rd Party appraisal firms that utilizes Certified GIA Gemologist. Appraisals should be used for verification of gemstone and/or metal weight, size, and grade only, not actual dollar value.
Appraisal value should be considered for insurance purposes only, not actual dollar value, as price varies greatly from retail locations throughout the world. Items should not be purchased with the expectation to resell for appraisal price, or for profit.
All Rights Reserved.
Telephone No. (818) 481-3042
Email Address: AuctionBarn.Estates@gmail.com
We accept all forms of payment, credit cards by phone or through our online payment system, and paypal (paypal account not required) USA Checks and Bank Wire Transfers.
4-10 Business day processing after the clearance of payment. Tracking numbers are emailed once the package(s) are shipped. AuctionBarn Estates ships by insured FEDEX, UPS and Priority Mail. Your final invoice will include shipping, insurance and handling.
22% Buyer's Premium on the sold Hammer price will be added to the invoice.
California Residents are required by state law to pay 9.00% Sales Tax on the hammer and Buyers Premium total of the sold item.